Looking to remodel your bathroom but not sure where to turn? At First Choice Plumbing, we specialize in bathroom remodeling in Gainesville. We stay up to date on the latest bathroom trends and techniques and offer plenty of options to meet your remodeling goals. As a full-service plumbing company, we are proud to offer comprehensive bathroom remodeling services. From selection to installing your pipes and fixtures, we are here for you every step of the way. Rest assured knowing that all of the work we carry out is done properly and meets state and local codes.
Don’t miss out on ways to save! Take a look at our current deals and coupons to save money on your upcoming remodel.
Why Invest in Bathroom Remodeling?
Many homeowners see bathroom renovation as a luxury, but not necessarily worth the cost. However, there are many reasons to invest in giving your bathroom a facelift, other than just cosmetic purposes. Here are a few reasons to consider remodeling your bathroom:
- Replace old and worn-out components
- Save money on your water bill
- Prevent unexpected repairs
- Add value to your home
- And More!
Expert Fixture Repair and Replacement
In some cases, a partial repair is sufficient, and other times complete replacement is necessary. We repair almost any brand and install a full range of fixture styles and models.
- Sink Faucets: We repair almost any brand of sink faucets. We keep our trucks fully stocked with all types of parts and tools you may need. Most brands come with a lifetime warranty on faucets - make sure you keep a receipt or plumbing invoice so that the warranty is honored. Looking to replace your faucet? We carry on our trucks the best brands on the market, including Moen. Not sure exactly what you’re looking for? Our bathroom remodeling specialists are ready to help with any questions you may have.
- Tub and Tub Faucets: Looking for a Roman tub? Fiberglass? Metal? We service and install most types of tubs to meet your needs. Come visit our showroom and let our friendly staff help you from selection to ordering your new bathtub.
- Showers: Is your shower head or tub spout leaking? Depending on the type and age of the faucet will determine whether repair or replacement is necessary. Let our experts take the guesswork out of your decision. If you want to replace your shower without having to replace the tile around it, we are able to cut out the tile without having to call in a tile professional.
- Gerber Toilets: At First Choice Plumbing Solutions, we work with the best brands in the industry. Gerber is at the top of its class when it comes to toilets and offers high-quality, stylish, and innovative options. Avalanche and Viper are two of the models of toilets we recommend and install that feature Gerber’s exclusive HP2 and XP3 flushing technologies. Ultra Flush and Maxwell by Gerber are great top-quality options as well and lead the pack when it comes to performance, style, and price.
If your kitchen sink is frequently leaking, consider a sink replacement from one of our experts. Schedule your service with us today!
Trusted Bathroom Plumbing Services in Alachua County
We are proud to provide a full range of bathroom plumbing services, including:
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Faucet drain repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Shower/tub repair and replacement
- Trim kits
When it comes to residential or commercial bathroom remodeling in Gainesville, we are your one-stop shop for plumbing. Whether you would like to relocate a sink or install a new shower, our experts are ready to help.
Expert Shower Pan Installation
If you don’t know what a shower pan is, you’re not alone. A shower pan is a specially designed piece of plumbing that is designed to keep a shower basin from leaking. When showers are installed, there is a careful process that must be followed to ensure that they remain leak-free throughout their lifespan. The main part of the shower that makes it waterproof is the shower pan.
When shower pans are improperly installed, small leaks can occur when your home’s occupants take a shower. These leaks can accumulate out of sight and cause major damage over time. Any time water is allowed to build up against flooring, subfloor, or walls, the likelihood of water damage and mold increases. The excess moisture can even rot structural parts of your home and cause catastrophic damage.
At First Choice Plumbing, we take the time to install shower pans right. We understand the stakes of your remodel or new construction, and we want to help you protect it. Call today to remodel your bathroom with the best in the business.