Remember that puddle? That little funky one. The one that slowly goes down as you wash dishes. That puddle has a simple meaning, your kitchen drain is clogged and needs repair. Here at First Choice Plumbing Inc, we understand how easy it is to fall into the trap of liquid drain cleaners. However, these chemical solutions poison their surroundings and can be harmful to your health.
When you work with us for your kitchen plumbing needs, you can rest assured knowing you’re getting the safest and most effective solutions possible. We are ready to professionally service your kitchen’s leaks, clogs, and more at competitive prices.
Need help with your fixture repair and replacement issues? Call our bathroom remodeling specialists for same-day service.
Is It Time to Replace Your Sink?
Having simple repairs when it comes to your kitchen can be quick and non-altering. However, there comes a time in every sink’s lifespan where a replacement needs to be done. If you are experiencing any of the following issues, you may want to consider a new kitchen sink installation:
- The sink is constantly breaking or leaking.
- Constant “small” repairs.
- Broken drain basket.
- Replacement parts are no longer sold due to its age.
Professional Kitchen Sink & Faucet Repairs
When it comes to sink and faucet repairs, our technicians are certified to work on any brand. Most brands offer a lifetime warranty, so it is important to keep all receipts and invoices. Our fully-sized trucks can carry everything we need to make sure the job gets done to perfection. With knowledgeable and friendly staff, all your questions and orders will be resolved, whether you’re just looking for a Moen faucet or a full replacement.
Your Kitchen Plumbing Appliance Installation Experts
Installing new structures in your home is a huge deal, these objects must now blend in with all of their surroundings. Because of this, we have a team dedicated strictly to perfecting installations in your home. Following are some must-know facts before dialing for an installation:
- DISHWASHERS: Knowing the specific space you are working with is the first thing you need when looking for a new dishwasher, so get ready to measure up! Most dishwashers are 24 inches wide by 34 inches high and will hold from 12 to 14 place settings. Because of the varieties that exist nowadays, energy-conscious buyers should inspect the yellow Energy Guide label for the efficiency rating.
- GAS STOVE: Sizing up the gas stove and its lining is incredibly important. If the gas line lines up to the back of the stove, it could lower the installation costs. We will remove and dispose of your old unit in no time, leaving you with a perfectly placed stove.
- FILTER SYSTEM: Having clean, filtered, refreshing water pouring down your drain is one of the best upgrades you could do to a house.
If your home has slow-running drains, it might be time for a professional drain cleaning service from our team. Call our Gainesville office to book your appointment!
How to Avoid the Need for Garbage Disposal Repairs
Garbage disposals are one of the most daily used appliances at home. Oftentimes our sinks can get awfully clogged up before, during, and after big family meals. Luckily, garbage disposals can help rid the sink of all the bothersome bits of leftover food. However, these too can get clogged up if used incorrectly. So here are a few best-practice tips for keeping your garbage disposal working correctly:
- Never put bones or shells in the disposal. Use it for soft, organic material only.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of do it in batches, as to not jam the disposal.
- Rinse the blades with warm water after using the unit.
If you do require garbage disposal repair, make sure to call a professional. Sharp blades can cause serious harm to an inexperienced person, or hurt someone when installed inappropriately.