Are you looking to install a tankless water heater or need to repair your current unit? First Choice Plumbing Inc is your go-to tankless water heater service company in Gainesville, FL. In addition to providing expert point-of-use water heater repairs, we also specialize in installations and replacements. So whether you have a unit in place in your home already or are looking to upgrade for an eco-friendly and energy-saving option, be sure to give us a call today!
Sticking with your traditional tanked unit? Be sure it’s ready to keep up with your family needs by scheduling routine water heater and plumbing maintenance today!
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Installation
Gainesville homeowners are switching to tankless water heaters for a variety of reasons. These units connect directly to the plumbing system and operate using a series of high-efficiency heating elements that heat the water as it passes through. Other benefits of these units include:
- You will save money on your energy bill because on-demand water heaters only heat water as it is being used.
- Eliminate the need for a bulky water tank and save space in your home.
- Homeowners who use a lot of hot water in a day will appreciate the unlimited hot water available.
- With fewer components and no bulky water tank, you will require fewer repairs and your unit will last about 5-10 years longer than a traditional unit.
Who Benefits from a Point-of-Use Water Heater?
While tankless water heaters are not for everyone, they’re a great option for others. Households which would get the most benefit out of a tankless unit include:
- Small homes that need to save on space.
- Homeowners looking to save on water heating expenses.
- Families who want to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Large families that use hot water continuously throughout the day.
Not ready to switch to tankless? We provide conventional water heater services too!
Common Reasons for Tankless Water Heater Repair
Just like any other appliance in the home, tankless water heaters eventually breakdown. Of course, homeowners that regularly maintain their water heater will likely experience significantly fewer breakdowns, but nonetheless, they still happen.
When your instant water heater breaks down, it is important that you know what to look for so you can call in one of our professionals the moment it happens. When tankless water heater problems go unnoticed, it can lead to expensive damages to your home, including the plumbing system.
Some common tankless water heater repair issues include:
- Flame and ignition failure
- Airflow blockage
- System overload
- Mineral build-up
- Water pooling around the outside of the unit
- Rust forming around the unit
- Inconsistent water temperatures
Essentially, any time you see an unexplained or unexpected change in performance, it’s important to contact our tankless water heater repair experts. We always perform thorough inspections and diagnostics, ensuring you get a long-term solution you can count on.
Our professionals at First Choice Plumbing Inc are here for you any time of the day or night because we understand the dangers of living with plumbing issues, including water heater troubles. If you suspect a water heater malfunction in your home, don’t hesitate to call!