A New Throne for the King of the Castle
It’s that time of year again! The time of year where everyone gets to show their dads how much they mean to them. That one day where everything gets to be about him! One of the mainstays of a good Father’s Day is picking out the perfect gift to give him to show him he is cared for. But picking out the ideal gift for the king of the castle can feel like a quest equal to those of the Knights of the Round Table.
This Father’s Day, get Dad what he wants AND needs. A new throne! Getting a new toilet installed will help him spruce up his space and likely cross something off of his to-do list. These local Gainesville plumbers offer advice about how to get him the toilet he deserves.
Signs a New Throne is Necessary
- Cracks in the tank or bowl
- Wobbling base
- Constant clogging
- Leaks around the tank or the base
- Wasted water from leaking seals or constant running
- Out of style toilet
This Father’s Day, save dad the time and trouble of dealing with an old toilet. Get help from professional plumbers, so dad doesn’t have to go to the trouble. Then he will have a throne he can enjoy for years to come.
Options for Upgrading the Toilet
For those who decide to get their father a new toilet for Father’s Day, it is important to consider all of the options for upgrading. Things to consider when installing a new toilet are:
- Water Usage: Is dad environmentally conscious? Maybe a dual-flush or low-flow toilet is just what he wants to help save the environment.
- Dimensions: A taller toilet or one with a larger base may be more comfortable for him to use depending on his body build.
- Style: Whether an updated toilet is part of a larger renovation or not, it just makes sense to keep up the style. Make sure the toilet that he gets is modern and sticks with interior design plans.
- Smart Toilets: Is dad tech-savvy? A smart toilet may be what he needs to enhance his bathroom experience.
Measure Before Replacing
One of the main reasons to get professional help when replacing a toilet is to prevent unnecessary problems during the installation process. Several dimensions must be considered when shopping for a new toilet. For those that wish to DIY a toilet installation, make sure to measure the toilet first to verify that it will fit in the space and line up with the existing riser. This will prevent delays in installation because the new toilet didn’t fit in the space. For those that are unsure about installing a new toilet, plumbers are ready to help it go smoothly!
About First Choice Plumbing Inc
First Choice Plumbing Inc offers same-day service to residential and commercial customers in Gainesville. Their licensed and insured technicians protect their customer’s property as they carry out expert repairs. Upfront pricing keeps customers happy by preventing surprise costs. Call First Choice Plumbing, Inc today for more information about toilet installation in Gainesville, FL.